Lee Min Ho admitted his Obsession with a Girl Employee from Boracay, Philippines. Who's This Girl?


Performer Lee Min Ho once went to the Philippine Island called Boracay for a recording and for this young lady which he depicted as "somebody who is bringing on me a sleeping disorder".

Amid his stay in the Philippines on 2014 for a business shooting, Lee Min Ho initially wanted to go in a place called El Nido, Palawan, however he chose to remain in Boracay just to see this fortunate young lady. The on-screen character initially expressed, as with the report of KNA Korea in a meeting.

“I just want to be there and do my job. I have personal business to do there as well. I just want to see her and check what she’s been doing. You know I always have scary thoughts and I’m jealous for nothing. I think I’m possessed.”

Lee Min Ho subtly remained in Boracay for seven days after his work with dress brand, Bench. Neighborhood reports affirmed that the performing artist booked in an inn for 3 evenings and 2 days yet stretched out to 7 entire days after he met a 23 year-old young lady beautiful inn worker. VIP Groove (Hotel) has 24 moving female representatives and it's difficult to recognize which of these young ladies is included and none of them conceded the occurrence.

Lee Min-ho is just the second Korean Entertainer to get entangled with a Pinoy after Sandara Park who dated Filipino actor Joseph Bitangcol several years ago, but it is not clear yet if Min-ho is already dating the Boracay girl or not.


Until now, fans and reports can't identify this mysterious and lucky girl. Who do you think she is?
Source: ENP - Newsinfo

Walang komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.